Star Health Active Linkages
Port Phillip Libraries have partnered with Star Health to provide Active Linkages for our local communities.
These hubs are designed to provide information and referrals to people around a range of services available.
- Home Care Packages
- NDIS Support
- Mental Health
- Alcohol and Drug Outreach Services
- Indigenous Health Support
- Family Violence Support
Star Health Drop In Sessions are available each week at:
- St Kilda Library - Thursdays from 10 am - 3 pm
Alternating Fridays at:
- Port Melbourne Library - Fridays from 10 am - 3 pm
- Emerald Hill Library - Fridays from 10 am - 3 pm
For more information please visit Health Services | Star Health
Phone: 9525 1300