- Enter one of our libraries and open Wi-Fi settings on your device
- Choose 'Library WIFI'
- When prompted, read our terms and conditions, then Press 'Accept'
If you need further help connecting to our Wi-Fi, please ask a friendly staff members during opening hours or contact us.
Please note: Library membership is not required to use our Wi-Fi.
Learn more about the benefits of joining the library in the Library FAQ.
Port Phillip Library Service Wireless User Agreement
- We reserve the right to terminate the computer access privileges of any person contravening this Agreement.
- Users must not alter or damage network hardware, software, settings or files.
- The library does not guarantee the accuracy of information found on the internet.
- The library does not take responsibility for security on the internet, and strongly discourages sending credit card numbers or other personal information.
- The library does not take responsibility for the availability of material on the internet that may be offensive to users.
- Users must not download or display information or images that may reasonably be deemed to be offensive to others.
- Users must not use the library network for the commission or attempted commission of any offence that contravenes any applicable Federal, State and/or Local laws.
- Network access and use is monitored by the Port Phillip Library Service to guard against inappropriate use or upon receipt of a complaint about possible inappropriate use.
- The City of Port Phillip is bound by Victorian privacy laws.