Looking after yourself
If you are being bullied in person or online, or you know about bullying happening to someone else - don’t be silent about it. Check out these links that can offer support to get you through those tough times:
Feeling down and no one to turn to? Check out these links:
- St Kilda Youth Service - supporting youth in the Port Phillip Community.
5 Duke Street, St Kilda. Telephone: (03) 9534 3685.
- Headspace - the National Youth Mental Health Foundation where those 12-25 can get health advice, support and information.
- BeyondBlue - Australian organisation providing information about depression and other related issues.
- Inner South Community Health Service - provides health service to the local community.
18 Mitford Street, St Kilda. Telephone: (03) 9534 0981.
- Kids Helpline - 1800 551 800 - confidential and anonymous 24-hour telephone counselling for young people.
Coventry Street, South Melbourne. Telephone: (03) 9690 9144.
Suicide Help Line
Telephone: 1300 651 251 - open 24 hours to assist with problems.
Ring (Crisis Line)
Telephone: 136 169 - support line for teenagers to discuss problems
- Suicide prevention - helpline for teenagers who feel beyond help.
We're a library! We're here to help you relax as well as study. (That's "as well as", not "instead of".) We have books, movies, music, games and more. Check out what we can offer you!